KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2019, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organization within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
KPMG employs 162,000 people  and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
Job Title: Application Developer
Ref No: 149036BR
Service Line: IT
Industry Sector/s: Technology
Job Level: Associate/team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- To collaborate with the development team in the creation and deployment of various software and application programs. This also includes providing ITS support service to the various divisions of the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline- (minimum of second-class upper division)
- 1-2 years of continuous web application development experience.
- Knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL
- Apache and IIS administration
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience in workflow development using SharePoint
- Software development process documentation
- Client relationship management
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and credible flow-charting software.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: full meaning of kpmg, kpmg graduate recruitment 2019, kpmg graduate trainee 2019, kpmg graduate trainee recruitment, KPMG Nigeria, kpmg nigeria address, kpmg nigeria internship, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2019, kpmg nigeria salary, kpmg recruitment portal