Kwara State University Massive Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for KWASU Recruitment.
KWASU Recruitment 2019, Kwara State University Massive Recruitment 2019, Apply for Kwara State University Ongoing Recruitment – See more details below;
Kwara State University has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Kwara State University Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Kwara State University Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Kwara State University form?
- Is the Kwara State University Agency 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Kwara State University Recruitment start?
- I need Kwara State University Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Kwara State University Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Kwara State University Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Kwara State University
Kwara State University, also known as KWASU, is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). It is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria.
The university was established by the administration of Dr. Bukola Saraki in 2009, and envisioned to be more than a typical university in Nigeria. It was designed to be a center for community service and entrepreneurship. In a country where the fundamental values of volunteerism and community involvement are yet to be fully embraced, The university recognises itself as a part of a community,and has the position of a Director for Community Development for the purpose of mobilizing the community, setting assessment strategies, and identifying the needs within the community so that lecturers can use their expertise to impact directly on the communities.KWASU held her first convocation on 1st ,June 2013 and inaugurated KWASU Alumni Association. READ MORE.
Kwara State University, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the following positions below:
♦ Lecturer II (Syntax)
♦ Lecturer II (Yoruba Grammar)
♦ Lecturer I (Accounting)
♦ Lecturer I (Finance)
♦ Lecturer I (Yoruba Phonology)
♦ Lecturer I (Socio-linguistics)
♦ Lecturer I (Language Documentation)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Syntax)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Finance)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Accounting)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Animal Production)
♦ Associate Professor (Film and Film Production)
♦ Professor (English)
Application Deadline: 28th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Kwara State University recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 hard copies each of their Applications, photocopies of their credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institution(s) Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by thc applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the “Registrar”, indicating the post applied for.
All applications should be sent and addressed to:
Kwara State University, Malete,
P.M.B 1530, llorin,
- The post applied for should be indicated in the “Left Side Corner” of the sealed envelope containing the application.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Kwara State University Massive Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.