Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Lead Process Engineer 2018.
Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy for Lead Process Engineer … Hobark International Limited is recruiting for Lead Process Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Req I D: Req-1368
- Carry out process engineering studies and provide assistance to any process activity needed to support operations at site
- Carry out process engineering studies within the context of site modifications (SMR) or field development / facilities upgrade projects
- Participate in the SMR Process by following up on implementation of SMRs from initiation to completion
Provide process engineering SERVICES towards SUPPORTING OPERATIONS through the following:
- Conduct process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore/Offshore sites.
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones
- Provide process support for Onshore/Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown
- Provide process assistance to Onshore/Offshore
- Operations for technical operating problems
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites.
Provide process engineering Services towards SMRs, Facilities Upgrade through the following:
- Perform core process design activities as instructed by lead design engineer
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environment, Production, etc)
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and to other Departments and Divisions
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS team for processing
- Participate in and prepare technical audits -PTR / HAZOP / HAZID etc
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for integration of new Projects with existing facilities
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs
- Support Contractors to prepare Scope of Work or review/validate process studies by Contractors
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies, basic and detailed studies for process-related modifications to existing installations.
- Ensure that all SMRs are carried out according to Company procedure and within a defined timeline
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 10 years minimum experience in process engineering design in the oil/gas industry
- Must have at least 5 years experience in a lead process engineer role
- Should be proficient in the use of Process simulation software e.g. ProII, HYSYS
- Valid medical certificate acceptable to Company
- Valid BOSIET/HUET (including CA-EBS) certificate for offshore missions
- Process Engineer, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.