Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment for 2018 | Apply Now.
Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company… In this article you will get latest updates on Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company form?
- Is the Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment start?
- I need Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
A leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and re-cycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the following positions below:
♦ Security Officer
♦ Government Relations and CSR Supervisor
♦ Corporate Affairs Manager
♦ Human Resource Officer
♦ Human Resource Manager
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Leading Oil and Gas and Green Energy Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 23rd October, 2018.
Note: Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.