Lorache Group Recruitment for Legal Senior Executive/Asst. Manager 2019.
Lorache Group Job Vacancy for Legal Senior Executive/Asst. Manager … Lorache Group is recruiting for Legal Senior Executive/Asst. Manager. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of regulatory framework related to various FMCG products.
Lorache Group – Our client, a Multinational FMCG Company with outlet across board and one of the leading manufacturers of personal and homecare products, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Senior Executive/Asst. Manager
- This position will report to the International Legal Business Cluster Head and will work in close synthesis with the respective country Business Heads and CFOs particularly countries within West African countries.
Position Role Summary
This position will be responsible to handle all legal, techno-commercial-legal, business-risk remedial assignments related to contract drafting, reputation, environment protection, industrial relations, international trade, litigation management, business advisory, and knowledge management including:
- Advising the management on various legal and regulatory aspects, IPRs and counterfeit related issues and compliances;
- Assisting business on NAFDAC issues.
- Drafting a variety of contracts related to procurement, real estate, distributors, services providers, distribution etc.
- Handling litigation related to labour disputes, consumer complaints and other civil disputes;
- Making presentations/high level notes to senior management of the company in Nigeria as well as peers in Africa about important legal developments including judicial pronouncements, new law/regulation.
- The position is designed to service the needs of the growing West African businesses of the Company and be constantly engaged in a periodic review of all facets of law related to dry hair business,, cosmetics, consumer products, household insecticides, foreign investment, indirect taxation and general trends in governmental, political, economic, investment related scenario.
- The position will work on, take a deep dive into and appreciate the immediate needs of legal issues in the Nigeria branch and other West African businesses.
Requisite Experience and Skills
- Post legal education in Lagos, a work experience of 3 to 4 years, preferably in corporations in fast moving consumer goods, food and retail spaces.
- Having knowledge of intellectual property laws, property (real estate) laws, labour laws, consumer protection laws, contract drafting, court procedures a strong team player attitude, liaising skills high energy to collaborate and make things happen but take courage to advise businesses and its leaders as to where an activity or plan is a clear ‘no go’ or a ‘red-flag’.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework related to various FMCG products (hair colours, cosmetics, fashion & salon products) and advertising.
- Must be proficient in English, French
- Position will require moderate time allocation for work-related travelling which is part of the role.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Advertising Jobs Nigeria, Agriculture Jobs in Nigeria, Architecture Jobs in Nigeria, Arts Jobs in Nigeria, Auditing Jobs Nigeria, Automobile Jobs in Nigeria, Aviation Jobs in Nigeria, B.Pharm Jobs in Nigeria, Banking Jobs in Nigeria, BSc/BA/BEng Jobs, Business Opportunities (Entrepreneurship), Career Tips & Interview Guide for Nigerian Labour Market, CEO & MD Jobs in Nigeria, Civil Engineering Jobs, Classified Jobs Nigeria, Competition / Contest, Computer & InfoTech Jobs, Computer Networking Jobs, Cook Jobs, Cover Letter & CV Writing Guide, Customer Service Jobs, Database Jobs in Nigeria, Director & Manager Jobs, Driving Jobs in Nigeria, Education Jobs for Nigerians, Electrical/Electronics Jobs, Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Entry-level Jobs (0-2), ERP & SAP Jobs in Nigeria, Estate Management Jobs, Experienced Jobs (12+), Experienced Jobs (5+), Experienced Jobs (8+), Facility Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Fresh Graduate Jobs, Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria, Geology & Drilling Jobs, Government Public Service, Hardware Jobs in Nigeria, HND Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Hotel Jobs, HR Jobs in Nigeria, Industrial Attachment (Internship), Insurance Jobs in Nigeria, Internet & Work aHome Jobs, Java Jobs in Nigeria, Law Enforcement Jobs, Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria, Legal Jobs in Nigeria, Legal Senior Executive/Asst. Manager at Lorache Group, Linux & Unix Jobs Nigeria, LL.B/BL Jobs in Nigeria, Lorache Group, Lorache Group Recruitment, Management Trainee Jobs, Maritime & Shipping Jobs, Marketing & Sales Jobs, Mass Communication Jobs, MBBS/MBBCh Jobs, Medical & Healthcare Jobs, Mid-level Jobs (3+), Military Jobs in Nigeria, Ministry & Parastatal Jobs, MSc/MA Jobs in Nigeria, Net Technology Jobs Nigeria, NGO Jobs in Nigeria, Officer & Grad Executive Jobs, Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria, OND/NCE Jobs in Nigeria, Online & Work at Home Jobs for Nigerians, Oracle Jobs in Nigeria, Personal Assistant Jobs, PhD Jobs in Nigeria, PHP & MySQL Jobs in Nigeria, Physician & Med Practioner, Pri/Sec Sch Teaching Jobs, Programming Jobs in Nigeria, Public Relation Jobs, Public Sector/Service Jobs, Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria, Research Jobs in Nigeria, Safety & Health Jobs, Sales Jobs, Scholarship Opportunities for Nigerians, Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria, Security Jobs in Nigeria, Shipping & Maritime Jobs, Software Developer Jobs, SSCE/GCE/NECO Jobs, Student Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor & Coordinator Jobs, System Admin Jobs in Nigeria, Teaching Jobs in Nigeria, Technician Jobs in Nigeria, Telecommunication Jobs, Unskilled Jobs Nigeria, Volunteer Jobs Nigeria, Web Designer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs Nigeria