=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Recruitment for 2018 and How to Apply
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Recruitment for 2018… This page contains detail information about Lionbridge Technologies Inc recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application.
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Recruitment for 2018
Lionbridge Technologies Inc. has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Lionbridge Technologies Inc. application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Is the Lionbridge Technologies Inc. 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Recruitment start?
- I need Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. is a multinational software and professional services company specializing in language translation, localization, software testing, e-learning translation, internationalization, interpretation, software development & testing, and content development services. Lionbridge was acquired by H.I.G. Capital in 2017 and subsequently It was delisted from Nasdaq.
Lionbridge is now a privately-held company and part of the portfolio of H.I.G. companies. In CSA Research’s 12th annual global industry report in 2016, Lionbridge was ranked number 1 company among “Top 100 Language Service Providers”. It again topped the list in 2017 but was placed second in 2018 list by CSA Research. READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
♦ Job Position: Hausa Personalized Internet Assessor
♦ Job Position: Igbo Personalized Internet Assessor
♦ Job Position: Nigerian Pidgin Personalized Internet Assessor
♦ Job Position: Yoruba Personalized Internet Assessor
Eligibility and General Requirements.
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using a desktop PC / Laptop and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Please note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized Internet Assessor role per IP address.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.