Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019… Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: Account Officer
- Posting of invoices and receipts for Regional office
- Posting of expenses payment voucher and expenses journal
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Assisting in payment of staff salaries
- Reconciliation of Sales Representatives Accounts and other relevant account
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assisting the financial accountant in accounts reconciliation
- Periodic stocktaking
- Weekly stock report
- HND, B.Sc in Accountancy
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 28 – 32 years of age
- 3 years of experience
2. Job Title: Store Officer
- Preparation of weekly operation report
- Assisting reconciliation of stock & periodic stocktaking
- Posting of stock source documents
- Weekly stock report
- Physical stock-taking, valuation and reconciliation with bin card and computer balances
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Good knowledge of GP dynamics and RMS.
- HND/B.Sc Accounting and related courses
- 3 years of experience as stock officer/Assistant.
3. Job Title: Canvasser
- Regular visitation to stores, good communication and cordial relationship with the store management
- Reconciliation with the store representative, to check for the payment due in each store
- Assisting processing and replenishing merchandise, participate in receiving and monitoring stock
- Providing product information and deliver product samples
- Liaising and persuading targeted customer
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Monitor and analyze data market conditions to identify competitive advantages
- Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance target within a given territory
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s product to maximize sales growth
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective to potential customers
- Promote the company brands to prospective customers
- Ensuring sales of books on each book stand allocated to them
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure adequate information of all products are well disseminated
- Responsible for the restocking of stands
- Proper arrangement and positioning of stands
- Obtaining vital information from customer and communicating to the authority
- Report to the territory supervisor
- Min Required Experience: 2 year(s).
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
Deadline: 3rd January, 2019.
4. Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinate marketing campaigns
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Oversee and approve marketing materials
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- B.Sc degree in Marketing
- Min Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Creative mind-set
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2019.
5. Job Title: ICT Officer
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP, and MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Minimum Required Experience:
- 3 years.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science
- 3 years post NYSC experience
- 25 – 35 years of age
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, How to Apply for Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Recruitment Guide and Requirements