=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019… Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019
Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
1. Job Title: Store Keeper
- Receive and process Media warehouse stock products; prepare and complete orders for delivery
Required Stock Actions:
- Pick-up / receipt
- Offload / unpacking
- Ship / deliver
- Re-stock as directed
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned:
- Perform inventory controls and immediately report and discrepancies
- Receives stock to warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Ships stock from warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Regular reporting and escalation of potential issues to management
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies
- Keep a clean and safe work environment and optimise space utilisation
- Ensure routine maintenance and cleaning in warehouses
- Label storage shelves
- Rotate stock through the warehouse with maximum efficiency.
2. Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
3. Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Supervise the activities of Kitchen and outdoor catering services
- Supervise catering operations to assure quality services and good qualities of food and services are provided at all times.
- Provide daily sales reports and ensure proper record keeping, high level of accountability and integrity.
- Manage the customer database, compliant and provide appropriate feedback
- Maximize sales and reduce cost
- Ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction in other to drive patronage / sales
- Ensure that the ambience of the Kitchen are clean and conducive at all times
- Performs other duties assigned by Management.
4. Job Title: Business Manager (Media)
- Oversee daily Operation of Prixair Media for top quality service client;
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and promotions;
- Develop standard operating procedures for Studio, Band, Equipment rentals, Audio and Video;
- Responsible for Management of Technical Services, including events, audio-visual equipment and relevant facility operations;
- Supervise staff and manage the logistics of transporting the equipment;
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, rallies and so on;
- Marketing and promoting all aspect of Prixair Media;
- Ensure routine maintenance requirement of all media equipment;
- Ensure equipment are checked upon return, ensuring that damages or any missing items or parts are documented;
- Perform other duties assigned by Management.
5. Job Title: Outlet Manager
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna
- Responsible for the overall operations of restaurant and outdoor activities;
- Market Expansion: Develop and implement the Catering’s market expansion strategy to ensure growth;
- Market corporate events such as conferences, seminars, weddings, birthdays etc;
- Grow revenue and ensure daily average sales in Prixair Buka increases;
- Supervise catering operations to assure quality services and good quality of food are provided at all times; Monitor the quality of product and services provided;
- Provide daily sales reports and ensure proper record keeping, high level of accountability and integrity;
- Manage the customer database, compliant and provide appropriate feedback;
- Maximize sales, reduce cost, meeting profits and financial expectation;
- Ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction in other to drive patronage / sales;
- Ensure that the ambience of the Restaurant and Kitchen are clean and conducive at all times;
- Achieve agreed revenue targets;
- Perform other duties assigned by Management.
6. Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Review records pertaining to staff and material assets, such as equipment, vehicles and petty cash to determine degree to which they are utilized;
- Examine department activities for compliance with Management plans and policies;
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and productivity value;
- Assess proper accountability of assets by conducting inventories;
- Keep audits records of departments and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable rules and regulations;
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in control, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of compliance with rules, Government regulations and Management policies or procedures;
- Prepare and submit audit findings and make recommendations to management;
- Conducts special studies for management such as those required to discover mechanics of detecting fraud and to develop controls for fraud prevention;
How To Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Latest job vacancies at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited, Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited, Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Jobs, Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements, Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment Guide, Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements