Maersk Line Graduate Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Maersk Line Graduate Recruitment 2019…. Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: Crane Electrician
- Responsible for performing the maintenance/repair activities and evaluations for generators, motors, programmable logical controllers, electrical drive systems, electrical/electronic control systems, on the terminal’s equipment.
- Ensuring efficient utilization of company resources and compliance with statutory requirements and established engineering standards.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and unscheduled breakdown maintenance on equipment assigned to Crane Section for maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and effect repairs on electrical and electronic circuits, digital drive and control systems, programmable logic controllers and electrical component elements. This includes the modification of components and servicing techniques to improve efficiency.
- Service, repair, deploy, remove and stow away equipment as required using safe driving techniques and safe parking procedures.
We are looking for:
- A Degree/Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years experience as an Electrician in a container terminal engineering environment or in both electrical/electronic fields in any heavy industries.
- Liebherr Mobile harbor Crane Experience.
- Five(5) years previous experience as an Electrician in any ports, mines, steel and manufacturing plants plus shift working experience
- Trade test certificate in Electrical Technician.
- Basic Electrical Knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge in Electrical components, maintenance and engineering.
- Age range of 25 to 35.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with at least 5 years driving experience.
- Excellent visual acuity.
- Works well under pressure.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.