Maersk Line Recruitment for Graduate Sales Executives – Safmarine Sales Executive Vacancy at Maersk Line
Maersk Line Recruitment for Graduate Sales Executives – Safmarine Sales Executive Vacancy at Maersk Line.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet.
Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential.
We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Maersk Nigeria Sales team, to be based in our Lagos office.
- You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.
- Customer relationship management
- Clearly map stakeholders and understand their needs
- Effective management of assigned customers; pursue and secure business in line with West Nigeria volume targets.
- Create and manage customer specific business plans and initiatives allowing Maersk Line to maximize its yield potential.
- Ensure follow through on E2E direction setting as communicated with a view to maximising total yield and build a stronger pipeline of new customers
- Keep abreast of market developments and report significant trends, rate changes and policies to TNM and Sales Manager
- Proactively support Finance and Customer Service in clearing outstanding invoices and longstanding containers respectively
Pipeline and Portfolio Management:
- Quality sales activities covering client portfolio.
- Quality pipeline accurately reflecting the business that has been identified from active sales calls, without allowing unrealistic/significant over or under forecasts vs. what is to be delivered.
- Qualify customer opportunities using:
- Uncovering needs framework, understanding the buying phases
- Using and understanding the Persuasive Selling methodology
- Business plan based on minimum set with quarterly updates.
- Build strong customer specific value propositions linking to Maersk Line differentiators.
- Actively use Maersk Line CRM tool
Sales Meetings/Activity Management:
- Prepare for Sales meetings with clear agenda and desired outcomes in the CRM tool
- Follow the Persuasive Selling principles
- Always send out confirmation letter to the customer and update Post call notes after the sales meetings
Who we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 3 years industry or equivalent sales experience.
- You should possess exceptional drive for results, hunter sales skills with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.