MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment for BMS Engineer 2018.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Vacancy for BMS Engineer… MainOne Cable Nigeria is recruiting for BMS Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc in Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Engineering.
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BMS Engineer
Reporting Line: Transmission Manager
Number to Hire: 2
- The Building Management System (BMS) Engineer will be responsible for the day to day operations and monitoring of the MDXi Lekki Data Center, comprising of Data Center electrical & mechanical components such as CHILLERS, CRAC/CRAH VESDA & FM200, Access Control, CCTV, Water Leakage Detection etc., equipment within and outside Lagos. From a technical support’s standpoint, the resource will work closely with technical team.
In addition, the BMS Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Knowledge of BMS server, DCIM Server, NVR, CHILLERS, CRAH/CRAC, VESDA & FM200, Access Control , CCTV Systems, HVAC Systems, intrusion detection etc.
- Monitoring and reporting of All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption According daily, weekly and monthly.
- Monitoring and reporting of all mechanical systems (Chillers, CRAH/CRAC, AHU, Access Control etc.), daily, weekly and monthly.
- Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Troubleshoot and fix day to day operational problems pertaining to BMS system.
- Support for Reviews & Audits, Audit tracker updating and coordination.
- Ensuring that the team is meeting the SLAs with internal clients in all aspects.
- You will support and ensure that all applicable security standards – including the ISO9001, ISO27001 (ISMS), PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) are duly complied with for quality assurance.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc in Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines with at least 2-5 yrs work experience.
- Understanding of electrical, mechanical and telecommunications principles, transmission, and IP networks etc.
- knowledge of structured cabling.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, multitasking with an ability to interact with a wide range of people and be a good team player and a positive frame of mind and be open to acquiring new skills
Demand on the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Maybe required to work weekends and in shifts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.