Fadac Resources Recruitment for Fleet Maintenance Strategist 2018.
Fadac Resources – Our client, Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. With over 23 years of experience in the field of finance management, tailoring on lease, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Strategist
- A fleet Maintenance strategist is one that Provides day to day leadership for maintenance policy and processes, shop and technician productivity, maintenance facilities, leased fleet, regulatory and policy compliance, supplier quality management, equipment technical and performance standards, and management of maintenance and asset systems to optimally utilize resources while minimizing costs.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Demonstrates knowledge and train others in troubleshooting, repair procedures and preventative maintenance for fleet equipment
- Ensures equipment and individual compliance with all environmental, Department Of Transportation (DOT) and Health and Safety regulations
- Sets financial and individual targets aligned with Annual Operating Plan objectives and Fleet standards
- Manages performance standards to support Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), regulatory compliance, safety and Fleet performance standards
- Communicates effectively with other operations groups in support of overall goals
- Achieves or exceeds target results related to cost, asset preservation, breakdown, preventative maintenance and vehicle availability
- Develops team for fleet self sufficiency
- Job requires high degree of time management and prioritization skill
- Bachelor’s degree in the role or associated role is strong preferred
- A minimum of 3 years fleet maintenance experience is required
- High degree of time management and prioritization skill
- Superior analytical and problem solving capability
- Experience in consumer packaged products or similar industry
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Fleet Maintenance Software
- Candidates with certifications will be at advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.