Making of Champions Limited Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.makingofchamps.com.
Making of Champions Limited Recruitment Portal 2020: This page contains detail information about Making of Champions Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for a successful application. Explore…
Making of Champions (MoC) is Nigeria’s leading Sports Media & Management Company whose mission it is to ignite a revival in Athletics in Nigeria, a sport that has brought Nigeria 13 of the 25 Olympic Medals in the nation’s history.
MoC has become a beacon of hope in Nigerian Athletics, impacting Track & Field in Nigeria through various projects to realise the vision that Nigeria can be among the Top 3 Nations in Track & Field globally over the next 5 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Making of Champions Limited Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
1. Job Title: Athlete Performance Manager/Nutritionist
MoC is seeking a female Athlete Performance Manager (APM)/Nutritionist to join our Track Club Management Team in Lagos, to help guide the academic and athletic wellbeing and performance of MoC Athletes in Lagos.
Athlete Performance at MoC Lagos Track Club:
- Sports Nutrition:
- Provide Nutrition Counselling – counsel MoC Athletes on optimal nutrition goals for their specific training regimen, including requirements for exercise training, recovery from exercise, hydration, travel, competition, weight management
- Create Customized Nutrition Plans – Design personalized meal and snack plans to help MoC Athletes achieve dietary and professional goals, address nutritional challenges such as food allergies, and vitamin or mineral deficiencies, and provide nutritional guidance to help athletes heal from injuries & illness as quickly as possible.
- Body Testing – conduct individual Athlete assessments, e.g. body composition testing, metabolic rate testing, etc, to make informed personalized nutrition advice to athletes
- Food Service and Menu Development – Developing menus and arranging for food services, ensuring the team receives the proper nutrition both while at home, and when travelling for competitions or otherwise.
- Collaborate with athletes’ families, Coaches and other APMs in an effort to keep everyone informed and on the same page.
- Athlete & Team Management:
- Monitor the enrolment of all MoC Athletes at Secondary Schools, Universities or WAEC/JAMB preparatory classes close to their training locations across Nigeria
- Management of Team MoC Athletes at Competitions across Nigeria during the Athletics season (usually March to September each year)
- Planning and preparation of Athlete Budgets for training, supplements, accommodation, feeding, tuition and travel to competitions
- Coordination of Athlete Performance activities (including Healthcare) with the MoC Head Coaches and Performance Management team, including implementation of research & innovation into all aspects of Athlete’s preparation
- Athlete & Programme Promotion:
- Monitor and document both the Athletic and Academic progress of all MoC Athletes across Nigeria (liaising with their Coaches, other APMs & Programme Officers where necessary), and promote the programme with frequent Track Club & Scholarship updates to the public (via MoC website & social media pages, newsletter and other relevant media)
- Support the brand building and promotion of each individual MoC Athlete, liaising with the Sponsorship team, to ensure that each MoC Athlete is best placed to receive a Scholarship and is matched to the most appropriate sponsors as and when they are secured
- Any other duties as assigned
Athlete Welfare at Female Athletes’ House in Lagos:
- Deputise for the other Athlete Performance Manager (every other weekend and whenever she’s not available or on vacation) on the smooth running of the House: supervision of domestic service staff, general tidiness of the House, procurement of daily & maintenance needs of House, preparation/coordination of light meals
- Monitor the nutritional intake (food and supplements) of the girls’ at the Athletes’ House
- Oversee the medical care of the girls at the Athletes’ House as needed
- Oversee the safety and security of the girls in and outside the House
- Supervise hygiene practices and cleanliness (including appearance) of the girls, and ensure they wear the appropriate training kits and clothes for any functions
- Maintain a supportive presence in the House at all times while inculcating good manners and courtesy in the girls
- Pastoral duty – the daily routine of waking the girls for prayers in the mornings
- Supervision of compliance with after-school activities (assignments, training, etc), closely monitor their academic progress and ensure they follow any other necessary routines as appropriate
- Meet with MoC Coaches and APM in-charge of the Athlete’s House regularly (weekly) to discuss the welfare of the girls, including any disciplinary measures that may be necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
- At least 5 years work experience, with at least 1-2 years experience in a managerial role (Experience working in sports/talent management, with demonstrated skills in managing high achieving people beneficial)
- A flair, passion and interest in Sports Management, clearly demonstrated through hobbies, club memberships and other extra-curricular activities at university, at work or outside of work
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication abilities – excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Financial management capabilities and strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and focus on a variety of projects while working closely with teams of MoC staff and athletes throughout the country
- Should be familiar with Athletics or have a keen interest in Athletics (deep knowledge of Nigerian and World Athletics are advantages).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Full time salary negotiable (based on experience)
- Free Accommodation and Meals while at MoC Athletes’ House in Lagos
- When necessary, all expenses paid trips to National Competitions annually where MoC Athletes will be competing. E.g.,
- AFN Golden League and other AFN-organised events
- National Senior Trials/Championships
- National Junior (U20) & Youth (U18) Championships
- National Sports Festival
- National Youth Games
- National University Games
- National & State Secondary School Championships.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Finance & Sponsorship Manager
MoC is looking to add a Finance & Sponsorship Manager to the team in Lagos, to be responsible for the day-to-day finance & accounting function, including maintaining ledgers, ensuring month end reconciliations are performed and all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported. They will ensure the integrity of accounting information and establish quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
The Finance & Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for the development and oversight of financial policies and procedures for all MoC activities, including the Student-Athlete Scholarship, Athlete Sponsorships and MoC Competitions (e.g. Top Sprinter and MoC Grand Prix). They will also be involved with business planning, forecasting and budgeting alongside other members of the management team.
They will also be responsible for building & leading MoC’s Corporate Sponsorship pipeline. This will involve developing and maintaining the marketing plan to secure sponsors for various MoC Projects, in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives. Responsibilities include sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support.
The role requires a pro-active candidate with a Finance & Accounting background (bachelor’s degree and prior work experience) interested in forging an exciting career in Sports Management in Nigeria, as such a natural passion for sports is a plus. We’re looking for a highly driven person to contribute to the success & growth of Athletics in Nigeria, as our Finance Manager at Making of Champions!
Finance & Accounting:
- Developing and overseeing financial policies and procedures for MoC Projects, including the Student-Athlete Scholarship, Athlete Sponsorships and MoC Competitions, and ensuring these policies are maintained to enable accurate and timely reporting
- Creating, keeping and maintaining comprehensive accounting records by documenting, organizing and maintaining records of financial transactions (creation of effective filing system, recording and reconciling bills, payments, expenditure, revenue, payroll, etc.)
- Issuing and following through on invoices on behalf of the company, treating incoming invoices, issuing receipts and ensuring there is documentation evidencing all financial transactions
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and expenditure estimates on different projects, and preparation of monthly management accounts, and other weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual reports as required
- Responding promptly to all fund and financial procedure related inquiries and processing fund requisitions and reimbursements, as well as provision of general financial administrative support to staff
- Ensure compliance with financial dues and regulatory requirements including but not limited to accurate and prompt filing of returns and remittance of statutory deductions (e.g. PAYE, WHT, VAT and Pension), liaising with external auditors as required
- Involvement in business development, planning, forecasting and budgeting alongside other members of the management team
- Any other duties as directed by the CEO
Corporate Sponsorships & Partnerships:
- Develop and implement a sponsorship plan & proposals for MoC’s Student-Athlete Scholarship, and MoC Competitions, e.g. Top Sprinter and MoC Grand Prix & Relays, and any other MoC projects as required. Develop and implement budgets required to achieve sponsorship plans.
- Manage all sponsorship activities, including Sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, Sponsor follow-up and support, representing the company at corporate and sports functions, etc
- Develop and maintain Sponsorship Pipeline, the database of target, prospective and secured Sponsors and Partners, building and sustaining long lasting relationships at each stage of the pipeline.
- Frequent Sponsor follow-up, with monthly written updates to each Sponsor on the progress of their sponsored Athletes and/or the impact of MoC Competitions or other MoC projects they have sponsored.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and create effective plans to pursue these, involving research and conceptualization of the appropriate marketing approach on a client-by-client basis.
- Interact consistently with MoC’s in-house Media, Management & Coaching teams, to ensure coordinated marketing of MoC Athletes, Competitions and other projects to prospective Sponsors and Partners.
- Develop marketing plans/strategies for MoC Athletes & Competitions, to ensure maximum impact in terms of Sponsor attraction & retention.
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly Sponsorship updates to CEO, and presentation of quarterly plan & projections. Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a B.Sc in Accounting (minimum 2nd class upper division)
- Minimum of three years of relevant accounting and financial experience in a similar capacity is required
- Professional membership of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Must have advanced knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office and proficiency in the use of Accounting software packages
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication abilities – excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills – and strong salesmanship, energy and drive
- Must be able to multitask, have good time management, work well with others as well as possess the ability to work independently
- Experience working in sports, media or entertainment industries or a demonstrated passion or interest in Sports Management beneficial.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Making of Champions Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Making of Champions Limited, Making of Champions Limited 2020, Making of Champions Limited Recruitment, Making of Champions Limited Recruitment 2020, Making of Champions Limited Recruitment Portal | www.makingofchamps.com, Making of Champions Limited Recruitment Portal 2020