=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Fadac Resources Recruitment for Male Customer Service Officer.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for Male Customer Service Officer … Fadac Resources is recruiting for Male Customer Service Officer. The ideal candidate must possess Minimum of OND in Mass Communication or any related field.
Fadac Resources – Our client is an high performance driven firm that owns a Restaurant in Ikoyi, Lagos State.
They are in need of experienced candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Male Customer Service Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage company’s social Media Accounts
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Must be a Male applicant
- Minimum of OND in Mass Communication or any related field
- 1 – 3 years proven work experience as an Customer service Officer or in similar role
- Close proximity to the Island
- It requires six working days
- Knowledge of administrative /customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Social media skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates that fit the requirements will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.