CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Management Accountant Job in a Reputable Production Company in Lagos
Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Production company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Type: Contract (6 Months – Renewable)
- H/She will manage the production of management reports and budgets for the organization and assist in financial planning processes.
- H/She will develop strong business partnering relationships with management teams and budget holders.
- Manage and ensure the integrity of the Monthly Management accounts process.
- Assist with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system and balance sheet
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks within the finance department
- Work with the commercial functions (sales, marketing and supply chain) to ensure they have the necessary information to aid their decision making and provide necessary analysis for: Pricing, Promotions and Innovation projects.
- Minimum 3 years financial experience with previous involvement in management accounts, commercial analysis and stock management.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Highly numerate with strong organizational capability.
- Maintain strong relationships with other teams delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong IT skills essential, in particular Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate and consolidate data from different sources.
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively with strong problem solving skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] Please indicate the job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th January, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.