CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment.
Maventeq Systems Limited, Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment, Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, an International E and P Company is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineering Services Personnel
Location: Port Harcourt
- Ensure development of Supply Chain activities covering Drilling, Field Operations, General Administration, Technical Assistance and/or Projects.
Contractor shall carry out, in accordance with Company rules, the following contracting processes and activities (from strategy formulation to contract award, including post-award activities such as claims management etc):
- Carrying out all contract engineering activities and process in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensuring that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensuring that contracts are created and managed in UNISUP (SAP) and in Company data base tools and contract management systems (Contiki).
- Ensuring effective use of Company tools and systems (Electronic portals for Call For Tenders,) for optimum productivity and NNPC NIPEX Portal.
- Consulting and liaising with Company Category Managers (CATMAN) network at the Headquarters while preparing strategies and documentation of high value contracts and giving feedback to CATMAN when necessary.
- Preparing contracts in support of Drilling/Operations/General Admin activities for the PHC District.
- Using correct Model of Contract specific to the service/operation being carried out.
- Preparing response to any audit inquiry in relation to own contracts.
- Monitoring of assigned contracts to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Timely creation of Contracts in UNISUP (SAP) data base to ensure prompt payment of Contractors.
- Ensure Synergy with other Entities such as DW District, Affiliates of TOTAL, OPCOs etc
- Carrying out any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- Participating (when requested) in negotiation, either for dispute resolution and claim settlement or for generating savings.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and making presentations to both Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Maintaining a log of all savings generated for contracts and obtaining validation of such savings via Company “Fiche Best” system.
- Managing a network of Vendors and relationships with relevant Stake Holders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), etc.
- Ensuring the deployment of the Company Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, e-procurement etc.
- Standard Office Hours, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
Services Personnel Profile
- A degree in Engineering, Management Sciences or Law (with minimum Second Class Honours).
- Up to 10 years experience in Supply Chain in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Professional Body such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) will be and added advantage.
- Team Work/Good knowledge of Excel / PowerPoint / Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.