Media Jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Vacancies Online.
Best Media Jobs, Top Best Media Jobs, 2019/2020 Best Media Jobs in Nigeria, How to Apply for Media Jobs in Nigeria as a graduate. See more information about media jobs below;
Media Jobs in Nigeria 2019
Are you looking for a good media job in Nigeria? This page will guide you with latest first-hand information about media jobs in Nigeria. Keep reading and you will get more information about the hot vacancies and their requirements.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- How to apply for Graduate Media Jobs in Nigeria 2019?
- When to apply for Media Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Media Job Official Recruitment Portal?
- Nigerian Media Jobs Guideline and Requirement 2019?
To be ascertain if Nigerian Media Companies has began massive intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about media vacancies will be officially made available to readers.
Top Media Companies in Nigeria.
- Y-ray Models – Lagos
- Ringier Nigeria
- WSI Axon
- Unotech Media Nigeria
- Wild Fusion Limited
- Gavaar Solutions Limited
- Mediareach OMD Nigeria Maryland Lagos
- Media Perspectives Limited
- Adrena Media Limited
- RESQ Digital Limited
- Eloquent Touch Media
- Crank Digital
- Contemporary Media Solutions
- Tway Media
- SPS MEDIA NIGERIA
- All Seasons Media
- Algorithm Media Ltd
- LACLIC SERVICES LIMITED
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 20 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
If you are passionate about entering into the media career but not fully certain about the profession. You can investigate a career in education via different programs and volunteer working opportunities.
However, taking part in different school organizations on campus and in the community can help you to check if a career in education is going to suit your desire.
How to Apply for Media Jobs in Nigeria.
To be ascertain if Nigerian Media Job Portal has began massive intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about media vacancies will be officially made visible to readers.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Media Jobs in Nigeria 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.