Merck Careers Hiring Process 2019 and Application Requirement.
Merck Careers Hiring Process… Merck is one of the largest and most influential pharmaceutical companies in the world. This company has a permanent spot on the prestigious Fortune 500 Company due to its longstanding success. If you are seeking for a job at Merck, this article will guide you on how to apply for a job, the requirements and job descriptions.
Merck Careers Hiring Process
Note: all candidates applying for a job at Merck must be at least 18 years of age.
Merck Employment Opportunities
The following are the main career departments candidates can apply for:
- Account Management
- Architect, Surveyor, and Cartographer
- Business Consulting
- Clinical Research
- Customer Support
- Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Global Policy/ Communications
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Quality
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Doctor
- Preclinical Development
- Project Management
- Quantitative Sciences
- Real Estate, Facilities, and Security
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research Science
- Research Support
- Sales Animal
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
Merck Application Procedure
- Visit the company’s online employment portal.
- Search for the available positions.
- Select your preferred career area and job location.
- A complete list of job opportunities in line with your career area will appear on the screen.
- Read the job descriptions by clicking on the job titles.
- Fill the online application form if you meet the requirements.
- Before filling the application form, you need to create a personal account on the Merck careers portal.
- On the application form, you will see sections such as:
Questionnaire: this assesses whether or not you are able to meet the criteria for employment. The questions are about the candidate’s authorization to work in the United States and the experience required for the job position.
Resume upload: this is where you upload your resume to the form or connect your LinkedIn profile to the portal.
Personal information: this requires you to fill your complete contact details and it’s mandatory.
Experiences: this is where you provide your work experience and education history.
Diversity Part 1: this requires you to provide your information about your gender, ethnicity, race, and protected veteran status, as part of the federally mandated Equal Employment Opportunity questionnaire.
Diversity Part 2: this requires you to provide information about your disability status.
- Additional documents include cover letters, copies of transcripts and diplomas, references and any other file that would prove useful to your employment process.
- Review your application form and submit. The selected candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interview. Below are some examples of the interview questions:
- Why did you decide to apply at Merck?
- What do you think makes you a suitable candidate for Merck employment?
- What do you know about Merck? Are you familiar with our latest projects?
- Could you please tell me about a time when you have dealt with a difficult customer? How did you handle that situation?
- Could you please tell me about a stressful situation you have dealt with during your professional experience? How did you overcome it?
- How do you handle work-related conflicts?
- What are your long-term professional goals?
- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- What can you tell me about yourself that is not included in your Merck application?
Merck Job Openings
The following are the complete list of job openings at the company:
– Intern-Job Description and Duties
Internships at Merck are very competitive because all young people want a chance to experience the medical and pharmaceutical sector at its finest. During the internship program, all interns learn new skills and develop new professional abilities that will be of use throughout their entire career. The best interns at the end of the program can be offered permanent positions in the company.
Salary and Compensation
The salaries for interns range between $18 per hour to $41per hour.
Benefits of Working at Merck
According to the official Merck careers portal, the following are the main benefits available to employees:
Healthcare Merck Employee Benefits
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Plan
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Prescription Drug Plan
Financial Merck Employee Benefits
- Insurance Plans
- Financial Planning
- Banking Services
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Competitive Merck Salaries
- Incentive Pay
- Long-Term Incentives
Paid Time-Off Merck Employee Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Special Merck Employee Benefits
- Merck Employee Discounts
- Volunteer Program
- Resource and Referral Service
- Gift Matching Program
- Day Care Centers
- Fitness and Wellness Centers
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Merck Careers Jobs