Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment 2019 (4 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Mercy Group Clinics job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Mercy Group Clinics has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Mercy Group Clinics application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Mercy Group Clinics form?
- Is the Mercy Group Clinics 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment start?
- I need Mercy Group Clinics Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Mercy Group Clinics Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Mercy Group Clinics Job Description
Mercy Group Clinics is one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative health maintenance organisations (HMO). We were incorporated on 26 August 2010 and duly licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme to operate as a national HMO.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Ogun:
♦ Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife
♦ Senior Medical Officer
♦ Experienced Medical Officer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Eligibility and General Requirements
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for Mercy Group Clinics graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The Medical Director,
Mercy Group Clinics,
Mercy Hospital Road, Panseke,
Abeokuta – Ogun State.
E-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]
For Enquiries: Call – 07084217167, 07032698191.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Mercy Group Clinics Job Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Mercy Group Clinics, Mercy Group Clinics 2019, Mercy Group Clinics Job, Mercy Group Clinics Job 2019, Mercy Group Clinics Job Portal, Mercy Group Clinics Job Portal 2019, Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment, Mercy Group Clinics Recruitment 2019, Mercy Group ClinicsJob