Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2020 | www. michaelstevens-consulting.com.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Assistant Bid and Tender Coordinator
Summary of Role
- Reporting to the Bid Manager the post holder will be responsible for assisting the Bid
- Manager and Bid Co-ordinator in the submission of complete, comprehensive and competitive PQQ’S and ITT submissions.
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of accurate up to date bid team
- information, ensuring high quality and up to date bid materials, templates and case studies are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Bid Manager / Bid Co-ordinator with PQQ and ITT submissions and where appropriate compile and deliver final submissions on time
- Interview preparation
- Assist and where appropriate assess and summarise requirements of PQQ’s and ITT’s
- Compile PQQ responses and assist with ITT responses
- Management of document templates and document set up
- Ensure clarifications are monitored, managed, submitted and distributed for PQQ’s and ITT’s in a timely manner
- Production, management and administration of bid documents, materials and marketing information
- Ensure accurate and efficient management of online portals
- Updating bid tracker and reporting tools with all relevant information ensuring accuracy and up to date information is accessible
- Administration and formatting of documents
- Co-ordinate and review input from subcontractors and consultants for submissions where appropriate
- Site visits to obtain case study information
- Seek, review and manage feedback on all bids
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of bid information to Gateway
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- FulLfil Company CPD requirements and undertake all relevant training and
- development activities as and when required
- Contribute to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- HND/B.SC in Sciences/Engineering with at least 5 years experience in a related industry.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: how to Apply for Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment, Michael Stevens Consulting, michael stevens consulting lagos address, michael stevens consulting port harcourt, Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment, Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2020, Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Graduates 2020