Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Route to Market Executive 2020.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Route to Market Executive … Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Route to Market Executive. The ideal candidate must possess 3-4 Years sales experience in FMCG.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Route To Market Executive
Locations: Yola-Adamawa, Makurdi-Benue, Illorin-Kwara and Jos-Plateau
- The Route to Market Executive will oversee the retail distribution to ensure products visibility study, update customer database and plan route to market journey on a regular basis.
- He or she must ensure retail distribution is done well.
- The required candidate will be a very experienced and well qualified banker with upwards of ten years experience in a retail/commercial banking institution, with an excellent knowledge of the public sector, highlighted by very good contacts at senior levels, and an above average knowledge of transaction dynamics for small, medium to large corporate bodies, as well as public sector products and services.
- Ideal candidates will have demonstrable management skills, strong credit analytical competences, as well as excellent business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and strong ICT skills, will be essential requirements for this senior management position.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.