Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020… Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices, and solutions, founded in 1975.
As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workplace Solution Sales Specialist (SSP)
Job Number: 318953
Job Category: Sales
Employment type: Full-Time
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- Are you passionate about helping customers drive Digital Transformation?
- Are you looking for a position where you will be central to driving high impact in one of Microsoft’s top priorities?
- As the Modern Workplace Solution Sales Specialist (SSP), you will be responsible for working with Business Decision Makers to understand their unique business needs.
- You will also be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple areas including Security & Compliance, Collaboration, Analytics and Modern Desktop to architect a solution that will empower their employees by creating a Secure Productive Enterprise.
- As a Modern Workplace SSP you will: Be the Modern Workplace sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Compete aggressively and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of the Modern Workplace solutions – including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
- Own opportunities from start to close by orchestarting an extensive virtual teams consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products.
- Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan in all new opportunities before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage. Stay sharp and assist Microsoft transform how we deliver value to customers
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, yammer, community gatherings and more.
Who We Are Looking For Professional:
- Experienced: 5+ years of related sales experience in the following areas: Productivity, Windows, Mobility and Devices
- Excellent Communicator: Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Amazing Salesperson: Exhibits outstanding operational excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration
- Overachiever: Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
- Leader: Demonstrated sales and partner management experience
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.) and sales methodologies
- Performer: Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Collaborative: Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
- Growth Mindset: Willing to continue nurturing and developing potential. Sales
- Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share
- Influential: Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Education: BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, How to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, latest Job Vacancies at Microsoft Nigeria, Microsoft Nigeria, Microsoft Nigeria Graduate, Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017, Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Guide, Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Requirements, Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment, Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment portal, Ongoing Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment