Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – (9 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Microsoft Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can I apply for Microsoft Nigeria recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Microsoft Nigeria recruitment application form?
- Is the Microsoft Nigeria recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Microsoft Nigeria recruitment start?
- I need Microsoft Nigeria recruitment updates, etc.
- Is Microsoft Nigeria recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Microsoft Nigeria recruitment application deadline 2019/2020.
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices, and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ MEA ECIF and Marketing Controller
♦ Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program (Customer Facing Technologies) 2019
Locations: Kenya, Nigeria, Turkey, South Africa, Jordan
♦ Senior Software Engineering Lead – Africa Development Center
♦ Microsoft Nigeria Software Engineering Internship Program 2019
♦ Technical Specialist
♦ Account Technology Strategist
♦ Technical Account Manager
♦ Graduate Support Engineer
♦ Graduate Consultant
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Microsoft Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSSRecruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019-2020 Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment, Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment, How to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment, Microsoft Nigeria, Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment, Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019 - www.careers.microsoft.com, www.careers.microsoft.com.