Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guidelines and Requirements.
Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Mikado Nigeria Limited, is a private Limited Liability Company, which was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988. The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, VAS Development, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Assist with preparation of budgets.
- Assist with implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger using the ERP system.
- Assist HOF in the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and fixed asset.
- Carry out Bank reconciliation of all company bank accounts.
- Maintain suppliers and Customers accounts.
- Process payments- Suppliers, Contractors, Statutory etc
- Strict adherence to properly documented transaction into the ERP Accounting system.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Set timelines for submission of reports
- Review to ensure all outsourced services have properly documented contract and advise HOF accordingly for necessary action
- Help HOF to develop & implement individual templates on profit/cost centres for performance assessment.
- Acts in the absence of Head of Finance
- Support HOF for regular update of key management of happening in economic and financial sectors
- Use budget to drive cost and challenge cost centre managers
- Update revenue centre managers on the level of performance and deviation from target
- Seek information through networking on what competitors are doing on regular basis.
- A Degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Chartered in any Accounting Professional body is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting software is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th July, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: how to Apply for Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, Job vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited, Latest Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, mikado group, Mikado Nigeria Limited, Mikado Nigeria Limited job vacancies, Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, mikano nigeria limited