Mine Recruitment 2017: Application Guide and Requirement.
Mine Recruitment 2017… Mime file is a file in the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (MIME) format. See more details below;
Mine Recruitment 2017
MIME is a specification for the format of non-text e-mail attachments that allows the attachment to be sent over the Internet. MIME allows your mail client or Web browser to send and receive things like spreadsheets and audio, video and graphics files via Internet mail.
MIME was defined in 1992 by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). The distinguishing characteristic of a MIME message is the presence of the MIME headers. As long as your mail recipients also have e-mail software that is MIME-compliant (and most e-mail software is), you can swap files containing attachments automatically.
There are many jobs opportunities to apply for in MIME including;
- MFT Consultant
- Exchange Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software developer (C# ASP.NET)
- Lead Software Engineer
- Java or Golang (GO) Developer, Amsterdam.
You can also work in companies including
- Egress Software Technologies
- BizTek Recruitment limited
- Clearswift limited
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial software development delivering Web applications or desktop applications based on the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Familiarity working with a diverse development team.
- Experience of delivering complex development projects within a tight schedule using established development methodologies (SCRUM, AGILE etc.).
- Experience in the IT security industry advantageous.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.