NACETEM Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Form Portal.
NACETEM Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The National Centre for Technology Management has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Centre for Technology Management as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on National Centre for Technology Management 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
National Centre for Technology Management 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 National Centre for Technology Management Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Centre for Technology Management 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 National Centre for Technology Management form?
- Is the National Centre for Technology Management 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment start?
- I need National Centre for Technology ManagementRecruitment update, etc.
- Is National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Centre for Technology Management Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Centre for Technology Management recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Applicants applying for the National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment website or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Centre for Technology Management Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NACETEM Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NACETEM Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NACETEM Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.