NAF Airmen Airwomen Recruitment Form 2017/2018 – See Requirements & Guidelines.
Nigerian Air Force recruitment form 2017/2018 – NAF Requirements and guidelines for Airmen/Airwomen recruitment exercise 2017 are available below. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng for free following the below procedures below.
The Nigerian Air Force invites applications from suitably qualified applicants of the general public for her 2017 recruitment exercise. According to information made available on NAF’s Facebook page, interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng for free. Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Online Registration Starts on 14 January 2017 and closes on 17 February 2017.
NAF RECRUITMENT FORM GUIDELINES
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passess with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
- Online Registration Starts on 14 January 2017 and closes on 17 February 2017.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 February – 16 March 2017.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 14 January 2017 or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or Email: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Closing Date For Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment, Closing Date For Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application Form, Deadline for Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment, Deadline for Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application Form, How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form, Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment, Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application, Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application Form, Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application Form For Airmen/Women, Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application Form Is Out, Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Form, Nigerian Airforce 2016/2017 Recruitment Application Form, Officer in Nigerian Airforce, Online Registration for Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment, Qualification For Nigerian Airforce 2016 Recruitment Application, www.airforce.mil.ng