Check National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.portal-nbte.org.
National Board for Technical Education Recruitment 2020: In this article, you will get the latest updates on the National Board for Technical Education 2020 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) was established by Act No 9 of 1977 and the subsequent amendments Acts to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of Technical Education falling outside the Universities including the general development of Polytechnics, Colleges of Technology, Trade Centers and other Technical Institutions.
As a result of restructuring and the need to fill some consequential vacancies, the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) is desirous of employing capable hands for the efficient and effective discharge of her mandate.
National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Requirement:
- Applicant must hold a HND in Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3 years cognate technical working experience
- Applicant must be able to undertake network/system administration tasks
- Applicant should have knowledge of open source OS and Applications Membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Applicant must hold an MSc in relevant discipline with LLM 3-12years cognate working experience. Membership of a professional body is mandatory.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply
Application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://portal-nbte.org/vacancy-checker.php
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- All applications are to be submitted online ONLY.
- All applications will be treated in line with Federal Character Principles.
- Applicants with experience from TVET institutions are strongly advised to apply.
All applicants must be computer literate.
- Previous working experience will be an added advantage (for all M.Sc level)
All applicants for positions of officers II and above must have the NYSC discharge certificate.
The deadline for submission of all applications is six (6) weeks from
17th November, 2016.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Board for Technical Education Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [suppor[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check National Board for Technical Education Recruitment, Check National Board for Technical Education Recruitment 2020, Check National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Portal, Check National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Portal 2020, Functions of national board for technical education, National Board for Technical Education Curriculum, National Board for Technical Education Vacancies, NBTE, NBTE Accreditation, NBTE online recruitment, NBTE Portal, NBTE recruitment portal, NBTE Websites, portal.nbte.org