Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 09038456231

Filed in Job by on March 30, 2020

ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)

Check National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.portal-nbte.org.

National Board for Technical Education Recruitment 2020: In this article, you will get the latest updates on the National Board for Technical Education 2020 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.

NBTE Massive Recruitment

The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) was established by Act No 9 of 1977 and the subsequent amendments Acts to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of Technical Education falling outside the Universities including the general development of Polytechnics, Colleges of Technology, Trade Centers and other Technical Institutions.

As a result of restructuring and the need to fill some consequential vacancies, the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) is desirous of employing capable hands for the efficient and effective discharge of her mandate.

National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Requirement:

• Applicant must hold a HND in Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3 years cognate technical working experience
  • Applicant must be able to undertake network/system administration tasks
  • Applicant should have knowledge of open source OS and Applications Membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage.
  • Applicant must hold an MSc in relevant discipline with LLM 3-12years cognate working experience. Membership of a professional body is mandatory.

IMPORTANT! Currently, the National Board for Technical Education Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.

How to Apply

Application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://portal-nbte.org/vacancy-checker.php

IMPORTANT!

• Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
  • All applications are to be submitted online ONLY.
  • All applications will be treated in line with Federal Character Principles.
  • Applicants with experience from TVET institutions are strongly advised to apply.
    All applicants must be computer literate.
  • Previous working experience will be an added advantage (for all M.Sc level)
    All applicants for positions of officers II and above must have the NYSC discharge certificate.
    The deadline for submission of all applications is six (6) weeks from 17th November, 2016.

If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Board for Technical Education Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.

CSN Team.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by TMLT NIGERIA

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!

=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES

ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE

COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [suppor[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Ismail Bashirrr says:

NBTE ask every that applied on last year 2016 recruitment to print and keep your acknowledgement, but still some people are complaining that, they can not retrieve their application number. you can no more access the recruitment portal until it is open for another recruitment. Just try to call them for assistance please.

2. joseph says:

Great work.

3. my career is to contribute my own idea in the organisation

4. okwenya victor says:

i have d same problem

5. emmanuel Kayode says:

Please o am having thesame issue o. How can we get the application form number. have searched through my mails nothing like that.

6. Elewode Alice Yetunde says:

Please i was asked to upload my certificates to an email given via my email supplied and i was also asked to fill the attached document as attached to the message. Please i could not retrieve the acknowledgement receipt sent to me in order to further my application as directed.
    Thank you sir/ma.

7. alex osemwegie says:

Please kindly update me on how to retrieve the application form number and acknowledgement slip. Thanks

8. Kazeem says:

Is any update regards application form number and aknowledge slip? cos I could nt found it, and there was nt such after the registration. Pls, should incase of any development issue regard that pls, update me on 08053459358.. Tnx

9. Kazeem says:

Is any update regards application form number and aknowledge slip? cos I could nt found it, and there was nt such after the registration. Pls, should incase of any development issue regarf that pls, update me on 08053459358.. Tnx

10. Desun Chinonso Nwanro says:

Afternoon sir,

kindly guild on how applicant can access his Acknowledgment slip or if possible, application form no please.

regards

11. I will be glad if you can help me retrieve my application form and the number. Because I’ve lost the document. my name is Akapo olaJetemi A my email is [email protected]

12. Omotoyinbo Esther says:

I took part in 2016 nbterecruitment i received an e mail from NBTE today 15th july 2017 to forward my credentials to an email stated in the mail. among the information to be sent are application form no and position on the acknowledgement slip.i can not lay my hand on these two information. pls. how can i retrieve this information?1.my application form no and position on acknowledgement slip.

• Desun Chinonso Nwanro says:

Dear Omotoyinbo,

also having the same issue here, kindly alert me if given any means to our desired end.

regards

Desun
      08037845474

13. muhd baba says:

I am a b.tech holder and I need to apply for the job with NBTE

14. muhd baba says:

notify me if the form is out

15. Halimatu Abdullahi says:

I will like to apply when the application is out

16. MICAH ADEKUNLE DAVID says:

I NEED UPDATE ABOUT LAST YEAR RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. THANKS.

17. SHOKUBI ABDULFATAH AYODELE(08027618122) says:

I WILL LIKE TO APPLY WHEN THE APPLICATION IS OUT

18. Emmanuel says:

I applied for the advert last year but have not headed about the recruitment again. please update me about the recruitment

19. Joy.A.Onyekonwu says:

please,I have B.sc in Technical Education,and I desire to work with NBTE.I am currently in a govt secondary school in delta state,,teaching Basic Technology.I have taught for 16 years,and I desire to work with NBTE now so as to share ideas on how Technical Education can be resuscitated in our schools.I will be glad if I will be employed and given d opportunity. Thanks!

20. Hassan Tijjani says:

Are there positions for medical doctors with NYSC discharge certificate?