National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for NDE Jobs.
NDE, National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019… In this article you will get latest updates on National Directorate of Employment 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is NDE Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for NDE Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has NDE Started Recruitment for 2019?
- NDE Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- NDE Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- NDE 2018 Recruitment Deadline
To be ascertain if the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official NDE recruitment portal: www.nde.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment is out.
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Directorate of Employment Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was established in November 1986. It began operations fully in January 1987. The birth of the Directorate was predicated on the effects of the economic recession of the 80s which led to a drastic reduction in capacity utilization and consequent outright closure of industries in Nigeria.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Aims and objectives of national directorate of employment, Apply for National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019, National Directorate of Employment, National directorate of employment 2019, National directorate of employment offices in Nigeria, National Directorate of Employment Online Recruitment 2019, National directorate of employment PDF, National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019, NDE, NDE Application Form - www.nde.gov.ng, NDE Application Guide, NDE Application Guide and Requirement, NDE director general, NDE recruitment 2019, NDE Recruitment 2019 | www.nde.gov.ng, NDE registration form, NDE Requirement, www.nde.gov.ng