National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
NJI Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The National Judicial Institute has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Judicial Institute as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on the National Judicial Institute 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
National Judicial Institute 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 National Judicial Institute application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NJI 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 National Judicial Institute form?
- Is the National Judicial Institute 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Judicial InstituteRecruitment start?
- I need National Judicial Institute Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Judicial Institute Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Judicial Institute Recruitment Form2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Judicial Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Judicial Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About National Judicial Institute
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) was established by Decree No. 28 of 1991 as amended by Decree No.15 of 1999, now Act N55 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria; 2004. It is managed by a Board of Governors, which is composed of the Chief Justice of Nigeria as Chairman, Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice,the most Senior, Justice of the Supreme Court, President of the Court of Appeal, Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Chief Judges of all the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory, two Grand Kadis of Sharia Courts of Appeal and two Presidents of Customary Courts of Appeal, respectively, among other members.
The objectives and functions of the Institute as provided by section 3 of the National Judicial Institute Act, which established the Institute are as follows:
The Institute shall serve as the principal focal point of judicial activities relating to the promotion of efficiency, uniformity and improvement in the quality of Judicial services in the superior and inferior courts.
For the purpose of sub-section (1) of this section, the Institute is hereby empowered to:
- Conduct courses for all categories of judicial officers and their supporting staff with a view to expanding and improving their overall knowledge and performances in their different sections of service,
- Provide continuing education for all categories of judicial officers by undertaking, organizing, conducting and facilitating study courses, lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences and other programs related to judicial education;
- Organize once in two years a conference for all Nigerian Judges of Superior and Lower Courts respectively;
- Disseminate by way of publication of books, journals, records, reports or other means of information about any part of its activities to the extent deemed justified by the Board of Governors generally as a contribution towards knowledge, and;
- Promote or undertake any other activity which in the opinion of the Board is calculated to help achieve the purpose for which the Institute was established.
NJI Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Judicial Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Judicial Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nji.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: ational Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020, National Judicial Institute, National Judicial Institute 2020, National Judicial Institute Job, National Judicial Institute Job 2020, National Judicial Institute Recruitment, National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020, NJI, NJI 2020, NJI Job, NJI Job 2020, NJI Job Portal, NJI Job Portal 2020, NJI Jobs, NJI Jos 2020, NJI Recruitment, NJI Recruitment 2020