National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates.
NOUN Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The National Open University of Nigeria has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Open University of Nigeria as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
In anticipation of the upcoming 2020 the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join NOUN or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2020 National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is NOUN Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for NOUN Graduate Recruitment 2020?
- Has NOUN Started Recruitment for 2020?
- NOUN Official Recruitment Portal 2020?
- NOUN Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2020
- NOUN 2020 Recruitment Deadline
To ascertain if the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official NOUN recruitment portal: http://www.nou.edu.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NOUN recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution and is currently the largest public university in West Africa in terms of the spread and number of actively registered students. It is a recognized university in the Nigeria University System.
Current Vacant Positions
♦ Assistant Librarian
♦ Librarian II
♦ Librarian I
NOUN Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science (BLS), from any recognized university. Candidates must also attach his NYSC certificate or a letter of exemption.
- All candidates must also be a registered member of relevant professional bodies.
- Candidates must be free of criminal background.
- All applicants must be sound mentally, physically, and health-wise.
About The NOUN Recruitment Exercise
- NOUN will not act in a lenient manner, concerning any petition for an upgrade of salary, or adjustment in rank, once a candidate has been appointed, and the acceptance letter of the candidate has been submitted.
- In compliance with Federal Character Commission Regulations (FCCR), the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), will consider shortlisting and employing applicants from the Six Geopolitical Zones in the Country (Nigeria) and reserves the right to ensure this balance in its transparent shortlisting exercise of potential employees.
- Furthermore, all applicants are expected to be experts at basic computer programs and packages and must be comprehensively conversant with the internet and online technologies. Applicants should also be ready to adapt at all times and must be open to learning new things, particularly as it concerns open and distant learning.
- The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), will not appoint, and at the same time promote candidates. NOUN will place candidates at a salary scale appropriate to their qualifications, broad knowledge and working experience.
- All appointed candidates are required to be physically and actively residents in their respective departments, irrespective of their location. Be it in Lagos, Abuja or Kaduna.
- It should be noted that the National Open University of Nigeria, does not, and will not make provisions for staff housing.
- Candidates who have gotten to the age of retirement, or were previously retired from other services are not permitted to apply for this recruitment exercise.
Deadline: The deadline for NOUN recruitment 2020 will be announced once the recruitment exercise begins.’
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: National Open University of Nigeria, National open university of Nigeria massive recruitment, National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment, National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 | www.nou.edu.ng, National open university of Nigeria vacancies 2020, NOUN Application Form 2020, NOUN Application Guide, NOUN Form 2020, NOUN recruitment 2020, NOUN Recruitment Form | www.nou.edu.ng, NOUN Recruitment Form 2020, NOUN recruitment portal, Vacancy in NOUN, www.nou.edu.ng