National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano Graduates Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements
CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano Graduates Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano Graduates Recruitment 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano Graduates Recruitment 2019 application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano, is one of the regional orthopaedic hospitals in Nigeria. The Hospital provides services, training and research in the areas of Orthopaedic & Trauma, Bums & Reconstructive Surgeries and related discipline.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions below:
1. Job Title: Nursing Officer I & II
Location: Dala, Kano
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized institution with NYSC discharge or exemption certificate or Registered Nursing (RN) Certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must possess current practising licence.
- Post basic Nursing in any areas: Orthopaedic, Accident and Emergency, ICU, Peri-operative and Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
- CONHESS 7 plus fringe benefits and allowances as applicable in the existing policies of the Federal Government
Application Closing Date
2nd September. 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (10) copies of their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Director of Administration
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano,
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.