Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Updates.
National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NBMA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NBMA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on National Biosafety Management Agency 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) 2019/2020 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 National Biosafety Management Agency application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 National Biosafety Management Agency form?
- Is the National Biosafety Management Agency 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment start?
- I need National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Biosafety Management Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
The key purpose of the National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
About National Biosafety Management Agency
The National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) was established by the National Biosafety Management Agency Act 2015, to provide regulatory framework to adequately safe guard human health and the environment from potential adverse effects of modern biotechnology and genetically modified organisms, while harnessing the potentials of modern biotechnology and its derivatives, for the benefit of Nigerians. The Act came into force in April 2015, with the appointment of a Director General and Chief Executive Officer.
The UN international agreement known as Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety which Nigeria signed is an environment protocol and it requires members to domesticate the agreement through law. The Biosafety Act is, therefore, to domesticate the Protocol and address our National Biosafety requirements.
Applicants applying for the National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nbma.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NBMA Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment, National Biosafety Management Agency, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2019, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Requirements, NBMA, NBMA Graduate Jobs, NBMA Jobs, NBMA Recruitment Portal