National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal.
National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2021: This page displays the latest information about how to apply for NBMA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, will teach you the NBMA job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for a successful application.
National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) 2021/2022 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 National Biosafety Management Agency application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 National Biosafety Management Agency form?
- Is the National Biosafety Management Agency 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment start?
- I need a National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Biosafety Management Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
The key purpose of the National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
About National Biosafety Management Agency
The National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) was established by the National Biosafety Management Agency Act 2015, to provide a regulatory framework to adequately safeguard human health and the environment from potential adverse effects of modern biotechnology and genetically modified organisms, while harnessing the potentials of modern biotechnology and its derivatives, for the benefit of Nigerians.
The Act came into force in April 2015, with the appointment of a Director-General and Chief Executive Officer.
The UN international agreement known as Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety which Nigeria signed is an environment protocol and it requires members to domesticate the agreement through law. The Biosafety Act is, therefore, to domesticate the Protocol and address our National Biosafety requirements.
NBMA Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nbma.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NBMA Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment, National Biosafety Management Agency, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment 2020, National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Requirements, NBMA, NBMA Graduate Jobs, NBMA Jobs, NBMA Recruitment Portal