NBRRI Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Application Form Portal.
NBRRI Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) 2021/2022 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute form?
- Is the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
About Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) is one of the parastatals under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST).
It was established on 1st April 1978 by the Federal Government under the National Science and Technology Development Agency Bill (Now Act) 1977 Research Institute (Establishment) Order 1977.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated Research and Development activities into the varied aspects of the building and road construction industries. The mandate was later in 1993 expanded to include R&D into all aspects of Engineering Materials related to the construction industry.
Several significant achievements were recorded in the last few years. These achievements were in the areas of developing new innovations, upgrading some existing NBRRI innovations, evolving and embarking on new R&D projects, embarking on aggressive outreach/extension programmes, administration activities, etc.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated applied research & development (R&D) in building, road and construction sectors of economy. In particular, it is required to conduct research (as contained in the Act establishing NBRR) on:
- Local building and construction materials to determine the most effective and economic methods of their utilization;4
- The architectural design of buildings to suit Nigerian climatic conditions with respect to lighting, ventilation, thermal comfort and humidity;
- The design and performance of functional units in buildings including electrical installations, plumbing, painting, drainage, ventilation and air-conditioning system;
- Local construction, foundation and earth-works for buildings and bridges, especially on problem soils;
- Local construction and building operations and methods, to increase their effectiveness;
- The design and construction of roads best suited to the Nigerian environment;
- The economic and social aspects of the building and construction industry;
- Road safety including the occurrence of accidents and methods of reducing the number of accidents;
- The economic and social aspects of road and transportation schemes, accidents and safety measures;
- Structural designs of buildings and bridges and the development of design criteria, specifications and codes of practice;
Objective of NBRRI
The key purpose of the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
NBRRI Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://www.nbrri.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NBRRI Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NBRRI Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for NBRRI Jobs, How to Apply for Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment, NBRRI, NBRRI Graduate Jobs, NBRRI Jobs, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Requirements