Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Portal.
NCAA Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority form?
- Is the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment start?
- I need the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) invites applications for Technical Career Opportunities in the Aviation Industry in Nigeria in the following areas of operations:
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be not more than 30 or more years.
DEADLINE: Not Specific.
How to Apply
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NCAA Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Jobs, How to Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment, NCAA, NCAA Jobs, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Requirements