National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NEMA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NEMA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 National Emergency Management Agency Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Emergency Management Agency 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 National Emergency Management Agency form?
- Is the National Emergency Management Agency 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment start?
- I need National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Emergency Management Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
Latest Info about NEMA…
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) said it would recruit 154,000 grassroots emergency Volunteer Corps across the 774 local governments of the country.
The Director-General of NEMA, Alhaji Sani Sidi, made this known at the opening of a three-day workshop for the members of the corps in Sokoto North Local Government on Monday.
Sidi said the recruitment became necessary because disasters usually occur at local areas with the locals being early respondents.
“The training of this crop of volunteers will no doubt save lives and reduce the suffering of the victims of disasters in our communities whenever disasters strike,’’ he added.
According to him, the introduction of the corps is also to help in actualising the shift of emphasis to disaster risk reduction.
Sidi, represented by NEMA zonal Operations Manager, Alhaji Sa’ad Bello, said this would make the communities to be more resilient to incidences of disasters.
The Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Sahabi Gada, said that managing emergencies and disasters required the support and active participation of all.
Gada, who was also represented by Alhaji Dahiru Abbas, Permanent Secretary, Cabinet Affairs, said the state government would empower the agency and others to discharge their duties effectively.
Applicants applying for the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment website: http://nema.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NEMA Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NEMA Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.