Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment 2020 Portal.
NEMSA, Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2020. See more information below.
Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency (NEMSA) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency form?
- Is the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency
The Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) Formerly the Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL), is one of the successor companies established by the Federal Government in line with the provision of part 1Section 8 of the Electric Power Sector Reform (EPSR) 2005, the Supplementary Regulation number 46/47 (B499 452) of the Federal Government Official Gazette No. 374 0f 2010 and the NEMSA Act No.6 of 2015.
In line with the provisions of the NEMSA Act 2015 and Statutory Regulations, it is mandatory that All Electrical Installations in Power Plants / Stations, Transmission Networks / Systems, Distribution Networks/Systems, and other Allied Industries and Workplaces where Electricity is used; as well as All Electric Meters and Instruments to be deployed in NESI, are duly Inspected, Tested and Certified fit and safe by electrical inspectors of NEMSA and the NEMSA National Meter Test Stations before they can be put to use in Nigeria.
NEMSA Job Requirements and Qualification
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nemsa.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NEMSA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NEMSA Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment, NEMSA, NEMSA Graduate Jobs, NEMSA Jobs, NEMSA Recruitment Portal, Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency, Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment, Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency Recruitment Requirements