Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form.
Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment 2020: In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) is an indigenous non -governmental organization, established in 1998 to serve as a collective voice of PLHIV in Nigeria. The Network coordinates supervise and monitor programs and activities of Support Groups of People Living with HIV/AID in Nigeria.
The organization is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria as a charity, non-profit and non-governmental organization. The Network has established structures at the six geopolitical zones and the 36 State of the Federation, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
It coordinates the affairs of Support Groups’ membership across the Federation, as the umbrella administrative body of all support groups of people living with HIV in Nigeria.
As a Sub-Recipient to FHI360 on the Global Fund IMPACT Grant, NEPWHAN is implementing the Care and Support Component of the Grant in 11+1 States, which includes Akwa-Ibom and Nasarawa States.
In response to the need for an effective State Level Project Implementation, which would enhance Programming, Monitoring and Evaluation and Financial Management capacity of the implementing CBOs, NEPWHAN is looking for a knowledgeable and motivated candidate to fill the position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, NEPWHAN Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Job Title: Program Assistant – Fhi360 Project
The role of effective care & support-treatment adherence services cannot be overemphasized in the context of NEPWHAN/FHI360/GF impact project in Nigeria and elsewhere.
On the NFM project of GF impact, the capacity of 420 CBOs was built to generate demand for ATM services in GF supported facilities across the 36 States and FCT. A lot of lessons were learnt from the implementation of that phase; some of these lessons include weak coordination of various community components of the GF grant resulting in parallel implementation across PRs; lack of effective linkage between community and facilities, weak capacity of some CBOs etc.
These lessons, therefore, informed the redesigning and consolidation of Care &support, treatment adherence services ‘strategies in the new round of funding known as New Funding Model (NFM).
The NFM’s overall intention is to focus on high impact and strategic intervention approach. To achieve this, efforts are now redirected at ensuring effective coordination of the various community components on the HIV Actors in particular. Attention is focused on social mobilization for the uptake of HCT by pregnant women and the general population.
The grant is presently being implemented in the twelve plus one PMTCT States which are; Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Cross Rivers, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Nasarawa, Oyo, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba states and FCT.
The intervention is specifically being implemented in the 107 LGAs where GF health facilities have been activated and attention is being focused on mobilizing pregnant women and the general population for HIV Counselling & Testing (HCT).
Family health international(FHI360) selected as one of the Principal Recipients (PRs) to execute care & support; treatment adherence services GF NFM impact on HIV grant. Similarly, FHI360 selected the Network of People living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) as one of its Sub-Recipients (SRs) to implement the Global fund care & support component with special reference to treatment adherence services in 12 states including FCT (Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, Cross Rivers, Rivers, Akwa-Ibon, Oyo, Sokoto, Kano, Imo State and FCT).
- To reduce new HIV infections, and improve the quality of life for the infected and affected.
- To provide Nigerians with universal access to high-quality, patient-centred prevention, diagnosis, and treatment services for TB, TB/HIV, and drug-resistant TB by 2020.
- To contribute to the restoration of public confidence in primary health care services in Nigeria, and thereby reverse declines in the utilization of primary health care facilities
The Objectives of the care & support Grant in the NFM are:
- To improve the health seeking behavior of individuals and communities through health promotion, health education and awareness.
- To increase access to and utilization of HCT and TB Services.
- To provide effective support for patients in care especially HIV and TB/MDR-TB Patients.
- To ensure effective coordination of community based intervention towards strategic delivery of NFM goals.
- To contribute to enabling environment for the implementation of community level implementation of the GF NFM grant.
- The Program Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Program Officer in the overall coordination of the Global Fund NFM Grant under FHI360/NEPWHAN especially as it relates to Programme activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, ND or its equivalent in Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, plus organizational and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of Care & Support in HIV interventions in Nigeria.
- Previous work experience in Global Fund HIV/TB Grants
- Years of work experience in NGO/CBO or Int’l organizations setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, including Word & Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters by e-mail to “The National Coordinator, Network of People living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN)”, through: [email protected] and copy [email protected] Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.
20th April, 2018.
Keep visiting this page as new update will be made soon!!!
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail and mobile phone numbers on the application letter.
- People living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NEPWHAN Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment, How to Apply for Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment, NEPWHAN, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment Portal, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020, Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria Recruitment Requirements