NESREA Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Application Form Portal.
NESREA Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
NESREA is charged with the responsibility of enforcing all environmental laws, guidelines, policies, standards and regulations in Nigeria. It also has the responsibility to enforce compliance with provisions of international agreements, protocols, conventions and treaties on the environment.
National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NESREA 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 NESREA form?
- Is the NESREA 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NESREA Recruitment start?
- I need NESREA Recruitment update, etc.
- Is NESREA Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Applicants applying for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nesrea.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NESREA Recruitment 2021 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. An online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NESREA Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: NESREA, NESREA 2020, NESREA Jobs, NESREA Recruitment, NESREA Recruitment 2020, NESREA Recruitment 2020/2021, NESREA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form, NESREA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal