.NET Developer Job in an Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company.
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a world-class Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company that spans across the supply chain business.
Due to internal expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Department: Internal IT
Report To: IT Manager
- The .NET developer shall be responsible for building .NET applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .NET code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Tertiary degree in computer science or related areas is an advantage
- Experience: 4 – 6 years of relevant experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as BitBucket and Mercurial).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with team members and end users
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Must be able to develop use cases and other design documents.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good working knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework
- Good working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation.
- Knack for writing clean, readable .Net code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schematic that represent and support business processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th January, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.