Netspex Limited Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Netspex Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officers
Netspex Limited Recruitment 2017 | Apply for Netspex Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officers.
Netspex Limited – A Winner of Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System Best Enterprise Reseller, for the Middle East and Africa 2008/2010; A Certified Epson Service and Warranty Center and major supplier and sole system integrators of Banking applications with Epson POS Printers – is a wholly Nigerian owned Information Technology company, incorporated in July 1997, with its focus on providing execellent and professional IT solutions to medium size companies and large companies alike.
Netspex Limited is located on the edge of the beautiful Ikoyi, in Nigeria’s economic capital.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
- Providing feedback to managers
- Walk door-to-door and solicit business.
- Promote products
- Book sales appointments.
- Identify new leads
- Make cold calls
- Researching market trends
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Researching market trends
- OND/IT/NYSC with experience in sales, business development and IT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: – 10th March 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Netspex Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.