Nigerian Export-Import Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal.
NEXIM Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigerian Export-Import Bank has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigerian Export-Import Bank as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM BANK) 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigerian Export – Import Bank form?
- Is the Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Real for 2021 etc?
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Export – Import Bank recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Nigerian Export-Import Bank
The Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) was established by Act 38 of 1991 as an Export Credit Agency (ECA) with a share capital of N50, 000,000,000 (Fifty Billion Naira) held equally by the Federal Ministry of Finance Incorporated and the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Bank which replaced the Nigerian Export Credit Guarantee & Insurance Corporation earlier set up under Act 15 of 1988, has the following main statutory functions: –
- Provision of export credit guarantee and export credit insurance facilities to its clients.
- Provision of credit in local currency to its clients in support of exports.
- Establishment and management of funds connected with exports.
- Maintenance of a foreign exchange revolving fund for lending to exporters who need to import foreign inputs to facilitate export production.
- Provision of domestic credit insurance where such a facility is likely to assist exports.
- Maintenance of a trade information system in support of export business.
The Bank presently provides short and medium term loans to Nigerian exporters. It also provides short term guarantees for loans granted by Nigerian Banks to exporters as well as credit insurance against political and commercial risks in the event of non-payment by foreign buyers. The Bank is also the government’s National Guarantor under the ECOWAS Inter-state Road Transit programme.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Export – Import Bank recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.neximbank.com.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for more update.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NEXIM BANK Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply Nigerian Export - Import Bank Recruitment, How to Apply for Nigerian Export - Import Bank Recruitment, NEXIM BANK, Nigerian Export - Import Bank, Nigerian Export - Import Bank Jobs, Nigerian Export - Import Bank Recruitment, Nigerian Export - Import Bank Recruitment 2020