Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Update Portal.
Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Niger Basin Authority has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Niger Basin Authority as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
IMPORTANT!Currently, Niger Basin Authority Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Niger Basin Authority has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Niger Basin Authority application form and guidelines for 2021/2022.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Niger Basin Authority Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Niger Basin Authority form?
- Is the Niger Basin Authority 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Niger Basin Authority Recruitment start?
- I need Niger Basin Authority Trending Jobs update?
- Is Niger Basin Authority Recruitment real for 2021?
- When is Niger Basin Authority Application Deadline 2021?
Niger Basin Authority Job Description
Niger Basin Authority – In the 1960s, the independent countries of the Niger Basin decided to coordinate their efforts in order to exploit the natural resources of the basin, among which water is the first.
The Niger Basin Authority (NBA) is an inter-governmental organization responsible for promoting cooperation amongst Member states and contributing to improve the living conditions of the basin populations through sustainable management of water resources and associated ecosystems.
The Member Countries are Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, and Chad.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Niger Basin Authority Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
♦ No Job Yet
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Niger River Basin Authority recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NBA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s in English and French, with Salary expectations and Photo to [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment, How to Apply for Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment, Niger River Basin Authority, Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment, Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment 2020, Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment Guide and Requirements