Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment Portal www.copyright.gov.ng 2020.
Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment Portal 2020: This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigeria Copyright Commission as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
The key purpose of the Nigeria Copyright Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
NCC Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Candidates must have a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to apply.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NCC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nigeria Copyright Commission, Nigeria Copyright Commission 2020, Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment, Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment 2020, Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment Portal, Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment Portal 2020, Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment Portal www.copyright.gov.ng, Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment Portal www.copyright.gov.ng 2020