Nigeria Country Manager Job Vacancy at iFlix – December, 2016.
iFlix is the new internet subscription service offering thousands of hours the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we’ve developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
We are searching for a Country Manager to join our team of superheroes in various parts of the world! If an ambitious world takeover excites you, or you are drawn to keeping a close watch on the competition and tracking supply and demand, then you might be right for the job. The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged. How awesome is that?
JOB TITLE: Country Manager
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH
- Ownership of the country P&L – drive revenue targets, manage operational costs and cashflow within annual budgets
- Proactively review, interpret and provide insights into local business performance (daily, weekly, and monthly). Share business insights, opportunities, challenges, and risks with Global Leadership team
- Develop opportunities and provide feedback, challenges and risks associated with partnership opportunities
- Build and promote the brand through relationships with the government, industry players, studios, distributors, etc to further develop business opportunities
- Liaise with Functional Heads to define local business 90 day execution plans based on agreed business strategy
- Define clear KPI’s and performance expectations – aligned to organisations goals and to ensure high performance and engagement
- Cultivate the iflix culture and values within the local team
You can recognize an iFlix person a mile away. We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you immediately. Drop everything now and apply! If shortlisted, you will hear from us!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.