Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 | www.customs.gov.ng.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal 2020: This page covers every latest information about Nigeria Customs Service job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this post page, you will learn about all the Nigeria Customs Service job recruitment agencies, mandatory requirement by graduate and non-graduate, qualifications and other necessary information needed. Take your time and read through.
At it’s coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Consequently, one of the challenges to Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is the proactive management of the seeming contradictory role of ensuring improvements in speedy delivery of services, while maintaining systematic and effective intervention controls, necessary to meet the demands of complex and growing international trade, characterized in recent times by economic crime, money laundering, menace of terrorism, threatening weapons of mass destruction, violation of intellectual property rights, and dumping of toxic and hazardous substances.
It was announced late last year (2019) by the Controller General of Customs Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd.) that the Nigeria Customs Service will soon open its portal for fresh recruitment. The process will see the in-take of over 3,000 officers into the Nigeria Customs Service.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Customs Service recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
All candidates applying for 2019 vacancies at The Nigeria Customs must possess the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise you are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Nigeria Customs 2019 recruitment portal at https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE (NCS) will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.