Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates 2020/2021 and How to Apply.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates 2020/2021: In this article, you will get the latest updates on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Federal Ministry of Interior – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position below:
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans, CONPASS 03
Level: Assistant Cadre
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing-impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers, not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This application is absolutely free
CLICK HERE for more information on how to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply. Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates 2020, immigration recruitment portal, nigeria civil defence recruitment, nigeria immigration news today, Nigeria Immigration Service 2020, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020, nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates 2020, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for Graduates 2020/2021, nigerian immigration service ranks, nis recruitment latest news, recruitment nigerian customs