Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2021 Application Form www.immigration.gov.ng.
NIS Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigeria Immigration Service has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigeria Immigration Service as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is an agency responsible for the controlling of persons entering or leaving Nigeria, issuing of travel documents to Nigerian citizens in and outside Nigeria, issuing of residence permits to foreigners in Nigeria, border surveillance and patrol, and enforcement of laws and regulations.
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment commences every year, and that of 2021/2022 as begun, so interested applicants will have to stay tuned. Follow the steps below carefully.
This article will also inform you of the positions that will be open for recruitment, the general requirements and how to apply.
Positions Available for Recruitment
If you are interested in a career in the Nigeria Immigration Service, below are the names of the posts that will be open for recruitment:
♦ Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
♦ Inspector of Immigration (II), Professionals (Nurse)
♦ Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty
♦ Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic
♦ Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professionals (Nurse)
♦ Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty
♦ Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI), Professional (Pharmacist)
♦ Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
♦ Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor)
Application Closing Date:
10th April 2020.
Requirements for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- The applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present the certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- An applicant would be required to pass a drug test
- The applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- The applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- The applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective EyeSight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Qualifications for Nigerian Service Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted At Recruitment Centre Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates Are Advised To Printout Referees And Security Clearance Form Which Must Be Duly Completed For Submission During Screening.
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You, Will, Be Disqualified.
- The Application Portal Would Be Closed After Four (4) Weeks Of Opening.
- Applications In Breach Of The Application Procedure Will Not Be Entertained.
After clicking on submit, if you have submitted correctly, you will receive a confirmatory mail. Your application will be checked initially to determine whether you meet the requirements for the position you are applying for.
If you are eligible, your application will be assessed in terms of experience, training, and skills. The assessment test could consist of a written exam, computer-based test, aptitude test or any type of simulation exercise. You would also be informed about the time, type, and duration of the exam.
The result of the test is assessed by a special commission. If you pass the test, you will be included among the shortlisted names for an interview regarding the skills and you will be informed.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nigeria Immigration Service, Nigeria Immigration Service News, Nigeria Immigration Service News 2020, Nigeria Immigration Service News 2020/2021, Nigeria Immigration Service News 2020/2021 Latest, Nigeria Immigration Service News 2020/2021 Latest Application Update Portal, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Update, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Update Portal, Nigerian Immigration Service, Nigerian Immigration Service 2020, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 Application, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 Application Form, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 Application Form www.immigration.gov.ng, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 Application Portal, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Portal, Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Portal 2020