Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020/2021 News Update Portal.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020: Currently, Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) recruitment 2020 application form is not yet out.
This page will guide you on every essential updates on how to successfully apply for Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2020 online. You will also learn about the application requirements, recruitment intake commencement date and other relevant details. Take your time and read through.
If you are searching for a para-military job in Nigerian government agency? We are glad to introduce “Nigerian Prisons Service”, a government agency that gives regular job opportunity to interested and eligible candidates. Make sure you BOOKMARK this page to stay up-to-date.
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received lot of enquiries from curious job seekers about Nigeria Prisons Service job intake 2020. We are glad to provide answers to the questions below;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service 2020
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigeria Prisons Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Prisons Service 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Prisons Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
We advise, you BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with out frequent updates.
Don’t Forget! The key purpose of the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Nigeria Prisons Service Latest Updates 2020
All Nigerian Job seekers should be ascertain that as at this time, there’s no recruitment updates about Nigerian Prison commencement date yet. All applicant should be aware that, this page will updated immediately the form is announced. We advice, you BOOKMARK this page to stay updated.
Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
Trending Vacancies You Also Can Apply
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
General Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Intake
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Don’t fail to Get Up-to-date Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions from Us
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Jobs
- Applications must be Online.
- Candidate are expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Video Tutorial on How to Apply for NPS
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
11th June, 2019.
N/B: To be ascertain if the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment intake date 2020 has officially been announced, reach out to the official website @ http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ or BOOKMARK this page as frequent update will be made regularly.
RELATED FORCES RECRUITMENT:
- How to Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Air force Recruitment
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Nigeria Prisons Service Application, Application Requirements For 2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment, apply for Nigeria Prisons Service, Apply For Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment, Apply For Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020, Nigeria Prisons Service, Nigeria Prisons Service Application, Nigeria Prisons Service Application Form, Nigeria Prisons Service Application Form 2020, Nigeria Prisons Service Application Form 2020/2021, Nigeria Prisons Service Job, Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment, NPS official website, Requirements For 2018 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment, Requirements for 2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment, Requirements for Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment, www.prisons.gov.ng