Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2020 – careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2020: Looking for Nigerian Air Force DSSC job vacancy? your search ends here. See How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021.
BOOKMARK and Follow the given instructions on this page for successful online application. This page has all the informations you need about Nigerian Air Force 2020 application, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. Explore…
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
Many applicants seeking for this job offer has been interrogating us on the comment section of our website about the commencement date of Nigerian Airforce NAF DSSC recruitment 2020.
We are glad to inform all applicants that this page is created solely for that purpose. Here, you’ll get the current and updated information including the job application start date. Ensure to BOOKMARK THIS PAGE.
The recruitment form can be accessed online on the force’s official recruitment portal, i.e., www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Applicants of the Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment 2020 should follow the laid out procedures.
The special DSSC enlistment is strictly for graduates. Make sure you take note of that.
NAF DSSC Recruitment Eligibility 2020
- All applicants must be Nigerians,
- Applicants Should Not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for a female,
- Applicant should be between
22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017(22-35 for Consultants).
IMPORTANT: The NAF DSSC 2020 Recruitment is curently closed. Please BOOKMARK this page to stay up to date.
Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment Qualification
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower division for holders of the first degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to the degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms:
Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling the form:
- Information Technology:
BSc./MS.c/HND Computer Software Developer/Programmer Engineering, Data Administrator, Network Engineering
- Building Tech:
BSc./HND Building Engineering
BS.c/HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture:
BSc/HND Quantity Surveyor/ Architecture
MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the specialties listed.
- Consultant – Physician
- Consultant – Surgeon
- Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – O & G
- Consultant – Orthopedic
Bachelor’s degree in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered optometrists, dispensing opticians by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
Must hold a post-basic qualification in any of the specialties listed. Must be registered and have a current practicing license.
- Anesthetist Nurse
- Paediatrist Nurse
- Ear Nose and Throat Nurse
- Opthalmologist Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Medical Lab Scientist:
Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
- Hospital Administration:
HND Hospital Administration.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with the Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist:
Must possess an MSc in Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer:
Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records Officer:
Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Biomedical Engineer:
Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
BDS or it’s equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria
BSc LLB/LLM/B.Sc Psychology/B.Sc Sociology/BSc Criminology
MBA, BSC/HND in HRM/Statistics.
BSc Ed Mathematics/ BSc Ed English/ BSc Ed Computer/ BSc Chemistry/ B.Tech Elect/Elect
BSc./HND Purchasing and supply.
- Hospitality Manager (Caterers):
BSc/ HND Hotel Management
- Radar Engineering:
BSc./HND Electronics Engineering/Satellite Image Interpreter/Satellite Communication Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Information Technology:
QUALIFYING ENLISTMENT TESTS
- Qualifying Enlistment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Qualifying Enlistment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the enlistment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present the following documents if selected for the zonal enlistment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: [email protected]
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2020
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online by clicking here now.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of an application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-c above are not applicable to them; however, the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
NAF ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS ON REGISTRATION:
- Online Registration Starts on
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from
1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Air Force official website, Application For Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC 2020 Recruitment, Application For Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC 2020 Recruitment has Started, apply for Nigerian Air Force, Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, Apply For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020, careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng, How To Apply for Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC 2020, NAF DSSC Form 2020, Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian Air Force Application, Nigerian Air Force Application Form, Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2020, Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2020/2021, Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC, Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC 2020, Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC Online Registration, Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC Zonal Enlistment Exercise, Nigerian Air Force Job, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment - careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng., Nigerian Air Force recruitment Portal, Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC, Requirements for Nigerian Air Force recruitment